Hot News!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Google It!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Its time to say "GOODBYE"


Finally it cames to the END,
and I guess we are not goin to see each other often....
I hate to say this, but I have too,
"I started to miss my HIGH SCHOOL!"

I know things and peoples always "Come and goes" in life,
but there is always things and peoples that we miss alot....
2010 finally is goin to the end,
and I know theres alots of things I need to say "GOODBYE" to,
Goodbye to my high school,
Goodbye to my uniforms,
Goodbye to my school shoe,
Goodbye to my teachers,
Goodbye to my homeworks,
Goodbye to my school bag,
and to all the things and people who related to my high school life.....

But I hate to say "Goodbye" to my friends....
I started to miss them...
I feel like going back to the 1st day we went to Sunway...T.T
We were laughing and joking all the time and days,
eventhought we don't have taking pictures,
but all the happy moments is like a movie playing in my mind....

Gab said that in life we don't remember 'DAYS" but we remember "MOMENTS"
And I agree for that!

I believe in 2011,
its a year that everything start in new,
NEW LIFE,
NEW FRIENDS,
NEW COLLEGE,
But I'm not goin to forget all this things that happened in high school,
It is still clear....

And I believe one day,
we will say HI to each other again!
And that day is coming really SOON....
I HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads.