Hot News!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Google It!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Honey, I'm leaving town.

Finally its TODAY!
I've been waited for so long for today,
after all these HIGH SCHOOL LIFE and EXAMS.. :(
I love to say that,
"I'M leavin town!"
"Leavin to JAPAN!"
Its going to be a christmas trip full with snow and fresh air!!
Aiming: EAT all the way, SHOOT all the way! <3

I got a good feeling to travel at the last week of the holiday,
People usually spend their last week holiday at home,
I mean part of them..=p
but I'm going to spend it at JAPAN.
Its really sounds good,
more than good!

But I'm goin to feel sad after this trip,
everything is gonna change when I came back,
everything will be new for me..
The only thing I can do,
its just try my best to fit in...

I'm gonna miss all of you guys,
especially 38 po...=p
We used to laugh and joke togother..:(
When are we going to do this again?
We are not going to be stranger dont we?

BTW,
Merry Christmas to all my friends and family~
I hope you all happy and healthy always.
I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 >"<

"Though miles may lie between us
  we are never far apart,
  for friendship doesn't count miles,
  its measured by HEART. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads.