Hot News!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Google It!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why choose to left without words?


For a second,
I thought you are joking with me because you always do.
I never wanted to accept the fact that you left without telling,
even it is not me but not anyone,
just your family.
I feel so sad...
The moment I knew it was real,
tears suddenly burst out from my eyes, and it can't stop,
no matter how hard I try to wipe off it still came out,
I can't control.

We used to make a tons of promises..
Going to the same college,
Having funs til we 18th,
Have a trip to Korea,
and then another 10 years we go Japan,
And recently we just said we have to go to have some fun before you head to US.
You promise and you said you were exciting,
But why? Why you did this to me?

I know I always set pranks on you,
Is this how you did your revenge?
If it is you have made it..
I used to told you that I never see you since we get our results,
and you don't gimme that fucking chance and then you're gone!

Do you know how much I miss you?
Don't tell me you do!
Cause if you do, you won't do this to me..
How I wish I can fly to US now and give you a hard slap on your face,
You know what?
You are so cruel! </3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads.