Hot News!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Google It!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The only one...:(


Well...
Finally my college life start,
and I'm abit dissapointed...:(
because things doesn't turn in the way that I think,
I'm the only girl in my class.

I feel lonely everyday when I walk into the classroom,
its just me,
no one is sitting next to me,
and I don't have gossip partner...
The worst is....
There are few NERDS in my class..>"<
Both of them are like crazy scientist with full of white hair,
and two is from other country (International Student)
Those nerd is acting way so weird..
And I couldn't stand for that...
The way they talk and staring people makes me feel uncomfortable...

Someone told me that for the 1st week normally is like that,
because most of the students haven't got to enrol,
but I guess there is just me te only girl who will take IT course...
and I feel so upset,

I need FRIENDS,
I mean I've alrd leave home and stay in here,
at least I need friends,
but I din't have....:(
Every morning when I sit in the cafetaria and have my breakfast,
I always see people sitting in gang laugh and joke all the way,
but I was just alone sitting at there and having my silent breakfast...
I walk alone to classroom,
I eat alone in cafetaria,
I laugh alone when lecturers talk something funny,
I sit alone in class,
What I do is always ALONE!!!!
I'm just fucking angry about that!!!
GOD Please HELP ME!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh....after i read this i feel like crying for you....T.T
    But never mind cause Thursday you will feel happy again cause HOME SWEET HOME !!!!!!
    I do hope u don't feel angry when things had out of your expectation cause eventually it will change when time pass....
    So, wish you will still enjoy your college life till the day u get to meet many friends....^^

    ReplyDelete

Ads.